Saturday, November 14, 2009

America's Next Top Model!Mi


I have the pleasure of doing this amazing sweet 16 session with Miss Whitney!
When she jets off to Paris or Milan I will be able to say I knew her way back when!

There is something so cool about this picture! Love the 'tude' (attitude), and
the chandelier, it just belongs!
Love Whit too!

Happy Sweet 16!
I have known Whitney for some time and I cannot how grown up she is!
It means I am getting older too :(
Whit is a beautiful young lady inside and out!

This is my absolute Favorite! LOVE it!

This is my 2nd favorite!

Thank you so much! I enjoyed this shoot so much!
Looking forward to seeing you soon!

For more of this sweet 16 session check out my facebook fan page!
AGS
amandaguystudio

ps to Mrs Tara (because I know you are my most loyal blog reader) :) , Can you believe this is our little Whitney?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No I can not believe this is little Whitney. WOW- I love these pictures- she is so beautiful. Great job capturing these. See you soon!